No sites have been selected at this time. Once sites have been identified for the Phase I assessment process, links to pages documenting site conditions will be posted here.
The criteria to be used in the site selection process are as follows:
- What has the highest likelihood for successful redevelopment?
- Is there a developer or private investor ready to invest in the site?
- How does the site fit in with the community's growth strategy?
- What is the overall benefit to the community?
- Is there a regional value to the project?
- Can the project be used as a model for other communities?